So far, these Stompers have talked big smack about us behind our backs, but haven't had the guts to face us directly. Well, we've had it with their WWF-style posturing on the one hand and their wimpy ways on the other.
It's time for a Spiritual Smackdown. We triple-dog-dare Chad and Nancy Nesbitt to debate us in public, couple on couple, fair and square.
We're talking timed rounds, a neutral referee, mandatory cameras and a monster venue -- we bet many good-hearted folk fed up with the loud-mouthed hatemongering the Nesbitts and their ilk peddle will pack the house to see us mop the floor with their hypocritical "Christian values."
If the Nesbitts really believe in their own hype, they will rise to this opportunity to debate questions like these:
• Was the United States founded on Christian or Pagan principles?
• Is it better to worship one God, no God, or many Gods?
• Should children and teens be allowed to study Witchcraft?
• Should Man have dominion over Nature (as the Bible exhorts), or should humans treat animals, rocks and trees as equals (as Pagans believe)?
If the Nesbitts refuse our challenge, the world will forever know that their rhetoric is empty and their claims are false: They do not aggressively pursue Republican and Christian ideals.
We -- and thousands of others, no doubt -- will watch this "Letters" section, awaiting the Nesbitts' agreement that they're ready to dance.
– Lady Passion (Dixie Deerman)
*Diuvei (Steve Rasmussen)