Critics are charging that the performance was “Obama indoctrination,” while school officials say the video is taken out of context and being used for political purposes.
Click on the image below to watch the video.
Additional resources as the story spreads:
• An article in today’s Asheville Citizen-Times gives an overview of local reactions.
• A letter defending the performance from Buncombe County Schools’ director of communications.
• Click on the image below to see discussion of the video from right-leaning Fox News Network.
• The CBS News blog Political Hotsheet covers the story here.
• Washington, D.C.-based political gossip and snark site Wonkette gives its take here.
• And here’s an analysis from the left-leaning watchdog group Media Matters for America.
— Jon Elliston, managing editor
Read more articles in:News