• Get our tire store properties at Pearson Bridge transitioned into Asheville Outdoor Adventure with boat, bike and fishing excursions as well as retail operations for all kinds of outdoor-sports equipment adventures.
• Help 75 homeowners control and direct their stormwater through our WaterRICH programs.
• Install eight overnight campsites in the French Broad watershed and complete the handbook, signage and site maps.
• Officially start the phytoremediation plantings and monitoring at Karen Cragnolin Park.
• Increase our Adopt-a-Stream teams from 66 to 80.
• Kick off RiverLink RiverMusic free concerts on the river.
• Work with everyone to locate New Belgium Brewing here in the urban riverfront and help them with their water-quality programs and stream restorations, as well as land Sierra Nevada Brewing in Mills River near the French Broad.
— For more information on RiverLink, visit http://www.riverlink.org.