Pisgah Legal Services is an innovative, responsive nonprofit law firm founded in 1978 that:
• provides free civil legal aid to very low-income people;
• helps more than 11,000 of the most vulnerable people in our communities annually to meet urgent needs;
• partners with dozens of other agencies to make sustainable change for people in crisis;
• coordinates the pro bono services of more than 300 area attorneys;
• improves systems and policies that impact the lives of thousands of low-income people.
On February 22, 2012, The Van Winkle Law Firm, the Asheville Radio Group and area coffee shops will host a "Java for Justice" fundraiser to benefit Pisgah Legal Services. Our goal is to raise funds and awareness for the incredible work of Pisgah Legal and their fight to prevent homelessness, stop domestic violence and secure essential resources for low-income people of western North Carolina - and enjoy a great cup of coffee!
We're looking for a few, good volunteers to help with the event. Will you sign up to volunteer to support Pisgah Legal Services?
To sign up, please complete the following form at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJhM1RpUHN2VTVXMS16ZUZfR3JYX0E6MQ
As always, thank you,