• Child Care Subsidy
• Work First
• Food Assistance (Food Stamps)
• Immunizations and TB Skin Tests (available January 30, 2012)
• Family Planning(available January 30, 2012)
• Disease Control (including STD) (available January 30, 2012)
• BCCCP and WiseWoman (available January 30, 2012)
This service center offers a single assessment process, whereby customers can access in one convenient location a variety of services that support their health and economic self-sufficiency. Besides the one-stop office at 40 Coxe Avenue, residents can also apply for many public assistance programs by phone, or 24/7 online at buncombecounty.org/dss. This reorganization is part of the County’s ongoing efforts to deliver services in ways that best meet the needs of our citizens and maximize county resources.
For a complete directory of county services and their locations please visit us online at buncombecounty.org. To confirm where to go for your next appointment, please call 250-5000 or 250-5500.