Rep. Elect Nathan Ramsey of the NC House District 115 will hold meetings throughout the County to hear citizens concerns.Read the full article
ALL MEETINGS WILL BEGIN AT 7 PM
• November 27 (Tuesday) North Asheville Library
• December 6 (Thursday) Swannanoa Fire Dept/Bee Tree Station
• December 10 (Monday) Woodfin Town Hall
• December 17 (Monday) Fairview Library
• December 18 (Tuesday) Barnardsville Fire Department
• December 20 (Thursday) Weaverville Town Hall
• January 7 (Monday) Black Mountain Library
Everyone is invited to attend these LISTENING TOUR community meetings. Rep. Elect Ramsey wants to hear what is on your mind.
The 2013 North Carolina General Assembly will convene on January 9 in Raleigh. It is anticipated some of the major issues on the agenda will most likely be state tax, transportation, and education reform in addition to budget matters.
For additional information please contact Nathan at email@example.com or (828)768-3216.