The website says the group's mission is "to cultivate a community where farmers, educators and sustainable agriculture advocates can come together for educational support, networking, idea exchange, ethical debate and inspiration."
The people working on the project are: Loren Cardeli, Asher M. Wright, Rob Bunch, Emma Cardeli, Tommy Otey, Worth Kimmel, Freesia McKee, Steven Leong, Dan Kiprop Kibet.
The site's blog posts include:
• Thermophillic Bacteria, Composting Stages, and the Sanitization of Compost
• Indigenous Method of Food and Seed Saving — Kapchelonge Village, Kenya
• Humanure and the Carbon Nitrogen Ratio
• The Role of Scavengers, Sand Seperators, Cement Kilns & Incinerators
• Biodynamic Agriculture at Granja Las Ondinas, a Farm just outside Buenos Aires — Argentina
• Making Waste our Greatest Resource
• Growing with the Fermented Organic Fertilizer ‘Bokashi’
• Author Joseph Jenkins shows us why our number one wasted resource is actually number two
• Compost Microhusbandry: Harnessing the Power of Microscopic Organisms
Read the full article
Read more articles in:News