Blogwire is a compilation of local news and information gathered by area citizens and Xpress staff. The Blogwire news aggregator includes press releases, stories from other news outlets, opinion pieces and updates from area blogs
Posting to Blogwire is open to any resident interested in participating. We welcome you to post what you see as important local news and information. Contact us to join.
WHAT: Mission Hospital and Asheville Anesthesia Associates, P.A. Signing Ceremony
WHO: Mission Health and Asheville Anesthesia Associates Leadership
WHEN: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at 2 p.m.
WHERE: Mission Hospital
Kittrell Conference Room
509 Biltmore Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
· Ronald A. Paulus, MD, President and CEO of Mission Health
· Jill Hoggard Green, PhD, RN, President and COO of Mission Hospital
· Andrew Hart, MD, Chief of Anesthesia, Mission Hospital and Anesthesiologist with Asheville Anesthesia Associates
· Rodney Pugh, MD, President and Chair of Asheville Anesthesia Associates
· Mr. Alan McKenzie, CEO of Asheville Anesthesia Associates
· Mr. Tommy Reid, CRNA, COO of Asheville Anesthesia Associates
· John Meyer, MD, Partner and Asheville Anesthesia Associates Executive Committee Member
NOTES: Mission Hospital is renewing and expanding its long-standing partnership with Asheville Anesthesia Associates. Members from Mission Hospital and Asheville Anesthesia Associates will sign an agreement in the Kittrell Conference Room at Mission Hospital at 2 p.m. This partnership is a testament to Mission Health’s continued commitment to providing the best possible care for the community of western North Carolina.