Blogwire is a compilation of local news and information gathered by area citizens and Xpress staff. The Blogwire news aggregator includes press releases, stories from other news outlets, opinion pieces and updates from area blogs
Posting to Blogwire is open to any resident interested in participating. We welcome you to post what you see as important local news and information. Contact us to join.
The North Carolina hotel room where an elderly couple died in April and a young boy died on Saturday had high levels of carbon monoxide, police said today.